1. What Are Cookies
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user's computer by the user's web browser while the user is browsing. Cookies are designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember information or to record the user's browsing activity.
- Preferences: To remember users' settings and preferences.
- Security: Cookies can be used for security purposes to protect users, for instance, to determine if someone tries to make a fraudulent login.
- Advertising: To manage and display ads relevant to your browsing patterns.
3. Disabling Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (refer to your browser's "Help" option on how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies may affect the functionality of Unblocked Games 911 and many other websites you visit.
4. Cookies We Set
- Site preferences cookies: In order to provide a great experience on Unblocked Games 911, we offer the functionality to set your preferences. Cookies must be used to remember this information.
- Form-related cookies: When you submit data through a form, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- [Other cookies specific to your site]
5. Third-Party Cookies
- Google Analytics: This helps us understand how you use the site and ways we can improve your experience.
- [Other third-party cookies specific to your site]
6. More Information